Monday, January 13, 2014

Winter Camping Tip

Its that time of the year again. I don't think I've ever done any winter camping

myself. My son's have done a lot over the years, with the scouting program they
were in. They always seemed to have a great time.

I remember one long weekend in May a few years back. It was cold, snowy and

miserable. We even had snow on our tents one morning. The fishing was good

the weather not so good. Do you have a tale or tip you'd like to share, just

leave a comment. Here is a tip for you winter or cold weather campers. Dress up

in enough layers of warm clothing to ensure that the weather isn't going to

spoil your trip. Three layers should do the job of keeping your body warm and

dry.

Would you like comment on this winter camping tip? Would love your input.

No comments: